Monday, October 4, 2010

please vote!

for an amazing blogger... my scandavian retreat is up for a great spot and we need to support her! she has a fantastic approach to a clean way of living... check it out... you will be so glad you did!

photos courtesy of my scandanavian retreat

12 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Love her images..off to check out her blog!! ;) Rachel

Sherri B. said...

I'm off to check it out too.

Unknown said...

fabulous! - i love to get a look inside other's home!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~

LAST DAY TO ENTER GIVE-AWAY: ~TiptoeButterfly Give-Away~
PLEASE COME OVER AND JOIN!

Pinecone Camp said...

These pics are so beautiful. I'll have to pop on over to her blog. Thanks for sharing.

Kristen said...

What GREAT photos!

♥

24 Corners said...

Love her blog...she and B need to meet! xo

Mimi said...

I definately will look at her blog! Mimi x

the old boathouse said...

Soooo beautiful, cheers katherine

Kellie Collis said...

These are really beautiful spaces! Enjoy a lovely day, Kellie xx

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

On my way...those shots were amazing!

k said...

I love these photos...so pretty :)

mimi charmante said...

thank you for sharing!
fabulous and inspiring~
xx
kimberlytaylorimages.com