Monday, October 18, 2010

faith

my very sweet friend koralee over at bluebird notes had a nice message today... so i thought i would pass it along...  as i researched faith i noticed so many others are passing this message along.. we are all in this world together... we all need to have faith.

i read this almost everyday and it keeps me  inspired, grounded, humble and faithful..
hope you find it comforting...

faith means resting in what God has done for us in the past but it also means hoping for what He will do for us in the future.

hoping you all had a great weekend... and here is to a wonderful day... xx


image courtesy of Gerry Pozez

11 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*Such a lovely post~*Thanks for a bit of wonderful Monday inspiration~* Hugs, Rachel :)

Beach House Living said...

How true. Thanks for the reminder.

Greet Lefèvre said...

I am so agree with you! To have FAITH in future is so important!
xx
Greet

God's Pittbull said...

I´m afraid I dont agree with you on your remark about; never mind in who´m we believe in...Didn´t Yeshua (Jesus) say: `I AM the Way and the Truth and the Life, noone can come to the Father than through ME`...so NOT through Buddah, Mohammed or wich other false god there is in this world....You have a `New Age`faith...

red ticking said...

aladdin - i am a christian. i have no problem saying this as i do in my profile. but must realize not everyone has the same beliefs. so with faith... we can all have hope!

Hill Country House Girl said...

Love this post, and love your open arms to wish all faith and hope - from one Christian to another.

Retreat said...

what a beautiful sentiment! thank you so much for sharing... this really speaks to me and where we are with our life and business right now. it's like a big old hug, and I can't thank you enough!

Deb @ Retreat

koralee said...

Love your post today my friend...thank you for mentioning me..What would life be without Faith? It gives all hope for what is to come.

Monday hugs to you my sweet friend...xoxoxo

24 Corners said...

This is just what I needed to hear, read and feel today Pam...thank you. Clinging to faith right now...clinging the the Lord and clinging to His promise of hope.
You are such a caring person and have an amazing heart.
Off to check out Bluebird....

btw- Saturday morning coffee sounds perfect! I'll be in touch~
XO J~

Renée Finberg said...

may i borrow those blocks????

xx

Renae Moore said...

I don't know how people survive life without faith in God. We are not meant to do it alone!
xx