Sunday, January 9, 2011

the stylish blogger award...





darling teresa at splendid sass has generously pass this lovely award to me...


blogging has become such a part of who i am and i treasure all of the stories both personal and professional that daily enhance my life. i would like to give this award to everyone on my blogroll but will play by the rules and award my most recent discoveries...

7 things about me


i am a christian
i love great movies and music
i like cherry poptarts
i love english garden roses, lilacs and hydrangeas
i was in the clothing industry for 20 years before i began my own business
i want to learn how to bake bread
i would love to open a wonderful gourmet food store
i have traveled all over the world but there are many more places i would like to visit

i would love to pass this award these wonderful bloggers...

i dream of
valdirose
paul smith
the white list
black zebra
in my house
dreamy whites
stitchfork
linen and lavender
i used to be snow white but i drifted
hope is an anchor


after receiving this award, please pay it forward and follow the rules...

thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
share 7 things about yourself.
award 10 great bloggers that you have RECENTLY discovered
contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

thank you so much teresa
you are a gem... xx


15 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing...I too love cherry pop tarts, no one I know likes that flavor so now theres 2 of us. I do hope you have had a great weekend.

Smiles,
Sheila

I Dream Of said...

Oh sweet Pam! Thanks so much, you know you are my favorite stylish blogger!! As soon as I get back from NYC I'll be paying this forward :-) XXOO

Black Zebra said...

Thanks honey -YOU ROCK! passing on the love right away! x

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pam!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam,I passed it to you and you passed it to me:)

LB said...

Hi, Pam. I received your message on linen and lavender, but upon coming to see you...I think you forgot something. :)
(Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your lovely gesture.)
~LeAnn

Melissah said...

I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
Cheers
Melissah

Teresa said...

And STYLISH you are my dear sweet Pam!
I too LOVE Pop Tarts!
Strawberry Pop Tarts....with SPRINKLES!
Can't wait to check out some of your favorite blogs!
Snuggles to you!
Looking forward to popping over to Red Ticking with Suzie!
Happy New Year Pam!
xoxoxoxox

Stitchfork said...

What a surprise! Thank you! Hmmm, thinking and will pass it along shortly...
xo Cathy

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Congrats Pam!!;) Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Haven and Home said...

Congratulations to such a deserving person!

beachvintage.com said...

Congrats Pam. Happy New Year to you.

Cathy M~(checkitoff) said...

congrats!! cathy

Rae said...

love this post! Nice to know who is behind a lovely blog like yours.
I'm following and I am putting you on my side bar, lovely site.

Irene b said...

you know how I'm happy and honoured about this award! Thank you so much dear Pam! I'm waiting for you in Firenze ;)