Wednesday, July 25, 2012

live every day....

for we know not when...
after returning from colorado this week i find myself lost in thought over those who have lost loved ones or who might have paralysis... children losing parents, parent losing child...

we are all caught up in our daily "whirlwinds" when in reality none of it really matters...
let's take time to really do all we can to help the victims in this tragedy... write a letter, send flowers,
or just simply remember them in our own way...

like this darling man jonathan... gone too soon.

8 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

How true. Life is so precious.

The Little Red Shop said...

Oohh…so sad, just look at the light in his eyes! It's all so heartbreaking. Tomorrow marks the 1st anniversary of my brother going home to be with the Lord, and in a few more days it will be my daddy's 13th. My dad was my movie buddy…ohhh...those poor girls who went to the movie with their daddy. I'm praying for peace & comfort & rest for everyone as they try to wrap their minds (and not) around this nightmare. From what I've heard, it sounds like an awful lot of folks who were at the theatre love the Lord.

God bless you, Pam!
Julie

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

So heartbreaking..thanks for posting this! Rachel

www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Completetly breaks my heart, such pain caused to those who have lost their loved ones and to those who are barely or trying to recover....Prayers go out to them all, Xo, Ashley

24 Corners said...

It's still so unbeleivable....and always will be. So sad for everyone who was there...praying healing and comfort for all.
YOur beloved Colorado has been through so much lately...they are included in the 'all'.
xoxo J~

koralee said...

Oh my heart breaks for all the victims and their families that have to deal with their grieving. Thank you for this post my friend. xoxoxo HUGS and I will forget the laundry today and enjoy my girls instead! xoxxoo

A Perfect Gray said...

just thinking of you today, pam. hope you are well and enjoying your summer days. love to you, donna

Renae Moore said...

Oh so sad for sure....God has another angel.