Thursday, January 12, 2012

my most important project... ever.

well, let me begin by introducing my sister karen to you.
my best friend and the most amazing person you could ever imagine.
she and i should have been twins as we are so close... some think she is older...
i admit, i am.

she has purchased a new home and we are in the process of really turning into "her" home.
with scott at the helm (we will call him superman) architect/builder/genius wrapped up in one...
we begin the journey...

i will fill you in as we go... right now it is all floor plans and electrical and ....

but you know me... always looking around the corner (on how to fill them!)


so here is the beginning of the journey into karen's dream home...
let's enjoy the ride....

image unknown

13 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

I cant wait to see how it all comes together!! :)

I Dream Of said...

Can't wait to see how Karen's nest comes together! I know it will be absolutely amazing with you at the helm! Hugs to both of you! XO

The enchanted home said...

YAY! I love things like this and just coming off the heels of my own project I am more than happy to "pass the torch"....cannot wait to hear and see more...its a lot of fun and there is a great thrill in being able to realize dreams come to fruition! Best of luck!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Will be fun to follow, Pam!
Teresa
xoxo

pve design said...

now that is an important project. I love when we are lucky enough to share our talents with family....let alone siblings!
pve

Renée Finberg said...

too cool.
i want to see more.
you are such a tease!!

xx

24 Corners said...

This is so exciting!!! Karen is blessed to have you as her sister, her best friend, and her 'designer'!! Wishing you both all the best as this dream home comes to life!!
xoxo J~

(I miss you too!! Been in an after holiday stupor...and a busy one at that! Seeing a light at the end of the tunnel now though...whew!) ♥

Blue Turtle said...

Good luck and give your best. I believe in you. Keep us posted.

Susan @ Interior Design Pro

Anonymous said...

It's touching to hear that you and your sister are so close.
I wish you both the best of luck as you embark on a very special project and I'll look forward to seeing the results.
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see!! XO

Francine Gardner said...

the home looks beautiful! safe traven and have fun in sunny LA

annechovie said...

Wow, I know it will be spectacular, Pam - can't wait to see it! xx

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

So much fun! I'm decorating our first house myself and it's soo exciting.