Thursday, January 21, 2010

seabold vintage market



seabold vintage market was founded by my dear friend liz. she knows how to make things happen... she puts together this fabulous old fashioned flea market 4 times a year on the lovely island of bainbridge.

she also has a thriving business called....

"bainbridge blues" which is compiled of wonderful custom fabrics that she designs and sells nationwide.

to top it all off, her new blog called "studio cloth" an incredible idea... puts the look all together..

she orchestrates all of this... she is a fabulous wife, mother and i know first hand... a great friend. she has an amazing heart and i hope you will visit her blogs to learn so much more about her and her amazing efforts. if you are in seattle or the area... do not miss her flea market. who doesn't want a day trip to that darling island? i always feel like i am on vacation when i visit... (dates and more info on her blog) and liz... we need the homemade pulled pork sandwiches!!! yummie xo



photos courtesy of seabold vintage market

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Where where?! I don't see the dates? I need help. I want to take a little trip to Bainbridge and I definitely will need to have brunch at Cafe Nola.

Nikki said...

Nevermind! The genius just clicked the correct link ;)

liza said...

ooooo... we might have to plan a trip to the NW around one of the flea markets!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh gosh she sounds like superwoman.
xoxo

JMW said...

Wow, I wish we had a flea market event like that in our town. Her fabrics are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I'm in Seattle and would love to go to the flea market. Will you keep us posted? I didn't see dates on her blog.

Tracy Watier said...

Can you believe I've lived on the West Coast my entire life but have never been to Seattle?. Soon! And I'll add Seabold Market to my trip file. A flea market is the perfect addition to any out of town experience as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and site and so glad you found me. Great eye candy!

pve design said...

I would so stalk her and her wares.
(yes, I can help you....!)
pve

Renée Finberg said...

so, it is true.....
you CAN have it all!
xx

Unknown said...

Pam . . .

You are so sweet and kind . . . I am truly speechless!! Most of all . . . I am very, very grateful for our friendship!!

Many blessings to you Pam!!

. . . xoxo liz

Unknown said...

Liz is wonderful. I love running into her around the island. I wish there were more people like her on this sweet island. And if you get the chance to have one of her pork sandwiches...do NOT miss it.