Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sneek peek...

more coming up on 1stdibs.com this week...
these pieces will take your breath away... they did mine!
i need a bigger house... seriously.
i don't have one so they will have to go to yours... make room!

photographs johngranen.com


Daniel M. Hale said...

Looks great. Great lines. Love the pics too. Nice job John! Will check on 1stdibs. Daniel

Tracey said...

Old and rusty...what could be better?!!!!

:) T

chair up said...

I'm with Tracey on the old and rusty. Whenever I buy something old, rusty or distressed my Mum asks when am I going to "do it up?"
Gotta love mums :o)

Renee Finberg said...

simple lines, love them.

also, i am playing nice at work.
medusa is on a cruise in italy, and the lunatic is just being himself.
all flustered and wacky.

i added you to my blogroll :)
love xx

Bart Boehlert said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Love this metal furniture - very Rough Luxe!

French Kissed said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving a comment so that I could enjoy the pleasure of discovering your wonderful blog and store. You have a eye for all the things that make my heart sing. I would love to visit your store the next time I am in Seattle and rest assured I will be a frequent visitor to your site in the mean time.

Ann Marie said...

Hi there!
Thanks for stopping by my site!
I have had fun stopping by to see your lovely things! I love when I find Vintage-friends! :)

The white.. and the house on your past posts is so very pretty and charming.. Thanks for stopping by so I could find you! :)

Cristin said...

Love them all!


lisa b. said...

Pam, You have always had the most sophisticated eye~
Great shots John!