Thursday, December 6, 2012

dream come true...




my friend joan mcnamara (lovely owner of joan's on third) introduced me to a book series one year ago and i purchased them immediately.  i knew this would become the start of a wonderful obsession...

little did i realize that i would then read the books as i fell asleep at night, use the recipes constantly, and now meet the amazing authors.

christopher hirsheimer and melissa hamilton are superb talents. they share a unique and well travelled past ... the story too special to write out here... i suggest you purchase a copy - or the set of their series #1-7 with #8 around the corner!

their new book just out ... canal house cooks every day.

they were gracious to stop at red ticking yesterday fresh off the plane, luggage in hand to come see
us and visit and sign copies of their new book. it felt as though we had always been friends...

i look forward to making the journey to canal house and experiencing their wonderful world.

you can purchase a signed copy of canal house cooks every day now at red ticking.
we promise we will do our best to deliver it to you in time for christmas...

tis the season... what a wonderful gift ... ladies... you are so special. thank you.

image red ticking

12 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Sounds good Pam and how lovely that they came and signed copies of their book.
........... and happy, happy birthday Pam ........ you are but a spring chicken compared to me !!!! haha. XXXX

Francine Gardner said...

I will second Jacqueline in her wishes of Happy belated birthday...and what a beautiful spring chicken you are :)
Really hope to meet you one of these days xo

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting us and so glad to come over and see you and your beautiful shop. Those books look lovely and I wish you the happiest of holidays.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Splendid Market said...

Ms. Pam... so sorry I have not been in touch. Very happy belated birthday wishes to you. I love that shot of you. I miss your shop and I am hopeful {but realize it is not likely} that some of these books will be here when I return. Best holiday wishes to you. xoxo ebb

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

How nice that they came in and signed copies of their book! What a great recommendation from you!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

780 neterro

koralee said...

Looks amazing....thank you for sharing...I adore the simple red cover. Sending you oodles of joy for your preChristmas week. xo

The enchanted home said...

Happy belated birthday! Mine was last Friday.....good things happen in December:) You are so pretty and don't look a day over 21!
Wishing you all good things in the year ahead, and I have to look into this Canal house book....Jeanne mentioned it also! Happy happy holidays Pam!

Alys said...

Love love your blog! Avid follower and I just added you to my blogs blog role. Stop by sometime.
www.ParisCoutureAntiques.blogspot.com

24 Corners said...

Merry Christmas Pam!!! I so missed seeing you at the Ticking this season...how has a year gone by?
Love being inroduced to the authors and these books...looking forward the discovery of a possible new obsession!
Blessings...miss you!
xo J~

Unknown said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats for your dream come true...thaks for sharing...you inspired everyone read this...

We saw Shoretel Vendors