Wednesday, October 26, 2011

true blue...

i am sure most of you feel the same way as i do... time is precious and so are family and friendships.
so we think hard about choices we make and how we live our lives. who do we make time for?
well one person is jeanne mckay. most of you know her from her amazing blog i dream of...

she is the complete package. beauty, intelligence, style, talent and of course... amazing personality.

she is a true blue... we plot, play, giggle and dream...
she watched me follow my dream... and now i am watching her follow hers...

thank you for your amazing kindness and support dear friend... you are truly a gem in my life.

xo


my favorite illustration by jeanne.

11 comments:

I Dream Of said...

Oh Pam, I am blusing! Thanks for the kind words. Truly, you are such an inspiration and I'm so lucky to have you in my life! XOXO

A Perfect Gray said...

pam, happy birthday. that was a lovely piece by jeanne. I've learned so much more about you. you are so treasured by many.

happy birthday and love, donna

The enchanted home said...

Love this, you two are a match made in friendship heaven. Isnt' a great friend just the best thing ever? I too am blessed. Happy birthday, wishing you many years of smiles, love, and friendship.
I loved Jeanne's post on you too!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I love Jeanne too! Happy birthday--drinks next summer friend! xo Barbara

Missy Minicucci | The Rinfret Group said...

LOVE your store! I work for a fabric company (cowtan & tout) in nyc so I can appreciate the fine linens. great blog as well :) have a nice day!

24 Corners said...

I just saw Jeanne's post...it's wonderful, and so well deserved!!
True blue indeed...
xo J~

Francine Gardner said...

Dear Pam, such a lovely, well deserved tribute. i really do hope that our paths will cross in 2012...

beachvintage.com said...

What a great inspiration.

*Chic Provence* said...

Jeanne's post was wonderful, and the two of you have such a lovely friendship! lots of insight into your life Pam!

xoxo bisous

Kit

Ann said...

Oh that is a fab artwork...

Nice post,
cool friendship.
I am always in awe whenever I hear about friendships that bloom in blogworld.

Sherlyn said...

It's so nice you adore her so much ! World needs more Love :) Like you said time is precious , living life every moment with joy and happiness is experiencing true bliss.
Check this -
The Blogging Test
What kind of blogger are you?
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/blog_test/blog_test_instructions.asp